The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Peace be upon you,

I don't know how I would describe my views on the Godhead. I would say that
I think "God" is unknowable in the sense that creation can not fully
comprehend the creator, but that it can still have a relationship with it.
In Sufic interpretations of Islam, the Prophet Muhammad is believed to be
God's first creation, and that everything else (including us) was created
through the "light" of Muhammad. Thus, all of creation is a manifestation
and an expression of the Muhammadan Reality. If I misunderstood this,
someone please correct me. I don't want to misrepresent what they say. This
is just how I understand what I have researched.

I think Baha'is would say something similar about Baha'u'llah, that
Baha'u'llah is the epitome of creation and that creation experiences God
through him. Is this related to critical realism?