On Sunday 08 September 2013 08:23 AM, svaksha wrote:

> The next time you see anything related to PyLadies or women in
> Foss, feel free to air your sexist view that women's groups "is an
> issue more of politics than technology and society" on the PSF
> list. The zen of Python decrees that "Errors should never pass
> silently." and "Explicit is better than implicit".

Zen of Python also says,

"Now is better than never."

Let us end this now.

"Special cases aren't special enough to break the rules."

I possibly did a special case and broke the rules.

"Practicality beats purity".
"Beautiful is better than ugly."

Since this is getting rather ugly, let us try and make it beautiful
and be practical about it.

I sincerely apologize in a heart-felt way for hurting the
sentiments of the PyLadies Bangalore community . I would next time get
my doubts cleared first in their mailing list before taking such actions.

I hope the sentiments are cleared now.

- --
Regards,

- --Anand