+1 to Svaksha & Pratham for speaking out.

Anand Pillai, your conduct is unbecoming of a python community member,
leave alone  a member of PSF and IPSS.

IMHO, there should be no place on PSF for people like you.

In your first response, you come off as super arrogant & haughty, as if
having started this mailing list confers you special powers to make fun of
PyLadies.

There are consequences to actions.

I for one would like to not have Anand Pillai as member of PSF or president
of IPSS.

cheers
ashish

Sent from mobile device. Excuse typos.