On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Ramdas S <ram...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anand is someone who has contributed immensely as a programmer, and as an
> evangelist to Python community.  His humour may be distasteful, misogynist
> or whatever, but that are his personal views, and definitely not as IPSS
> President or PSF member.

This is more or less similar to justifying why Obama got the Noble peace
prize. He did some good work earlier, but now he is free to wage war on
other nations, BUT don't forget the good work he has done!

If he has been such a good evangelist of the Python community, he should
have been far more careful before trying to crack 'sarcastic' jokes on a
community trying to do some good work.

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If
you think about that, you'll do things differently." ~ Warren Buffett

I am done with my thoughts on the issue and leave it to the community to
decide what is wrong, what is right and what action should be taken.

Cheers
Pratham