Hi!

Am Donnerstag, 8. März 2018 01:24:33 UTC+1 schrieb Stefan Klatt:

>     I found only one small point. Updates generated here everytime
>     default files like "BackUpCatalog.conf" or "bareos-dir.conf". I
>     ignore the not needed files and set them to 1 Byte ("#").

We store the config in a git repository, so if some upgrade messes stuff up,
reverting is easy.

>   >                  This night, I got up to 9 parallel jobs (woohoo!). Many
> of them failed due to SD errors, as the number of concurrent jobs on the
> director's Storages exceeds the ones on the SD (I assume it would figure this
> out automatically, so I'll align them and see what happens tonight).

After capping each Storage to 1 Job, I got a working backup last night, with
each of the three pools sets working concurrently... Nice!

Will look at the multiple-devices-per-pool concept some later day, when the
need arises...

Thanks again for your guidance :)

Cheers,

Martin