Hi all,

We are eager to announce the release of BASE 2.2.1. You can download
BASE from http://base.thep.lu.se/wiki/DownloadPage

This release does not contain the database upgrade that was not working
in 2.2. We have also added a check making it impossible to make a
"backwardsupgrade", i.e., reverting to an earlier version using the
update script. This is of course only available from now on so be
careful with the older releases.

Of course, all the nice things that was added to 2.2 is still there. A
list of fixed and added features in 2.2 is found by clicking on this
beast:
http://base.thep.lu.se/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&status=closed&milestone=BASE+2.2&order=id

Enjoy,

The Lund BASE Team
--
Jari Hakkinen, PhD
Complex Systems Division                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]