Hi,

I think this is a problem with negative and zero intensity values (due
to FG-BG). You need to decide how to treat these intensities and the
filter or modify these numbers. After resolving this, you can proceed as
you describe.

Cheers,

Jari

--
Jari Hakkinen, PhD
Complex Systems Division                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]