Has anyone had problems with the Lowess analysis plugin?

To me it looks like it is overcorrecting.  Where a M/A plot
is largely below the zero line before normalisation, it ends
up largely above it afterwards.

I'm using default values (including 0 for block group size).
Default values were always fine in BASE1.

You can look for yourself with the guest login at
http://fungen.vectorbase.org/base2

Experiment "Male vs. female (Koutsos et al., 2007)" is a good
small example.

I don't see a recent ticket on this (I have not upgraded in
a few months).

cheers,
Bob.

--
Bob MacCallum | VectorBase Developer | Kafatos/Christophides Groups |
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology | Imperial College London |