Greetings!

I'm Shuxin, an undergraduate CS student, who is currently an intern at NUS
Test lab. I’ve been working on an automated testing tool for XML processors
and databases. My goal is to find bugs in important systems, in order to
improve these systems’ reliability. In the past few days, I submitted a few
bug reports on Github (Github id: Twilight-Shuxin). Thanks for having
already fixed these!

I would like to ask whether you find these reports useful and would also
appreciate future reports if I find more bugs? Any feedback for us is
highly appreciated.  We also plan to open-source this tool for public usage
after it's fully realized, and truly hope that it might be of help to the
community. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Shuxin Li