Hi Shuxin Li,

It certainly is very impressive work and I am also keen to know more.

I see you have also been working with eXist [1]
I assume it builds on "Query Plan Guidance (QPG), a test case generation
method with the guidance of query plans."?  [2]

Best wishes
/Andy

[1] https://github.com/eXist-db/exist/issues/created_by/Twilight-Shuxin
[2] https://zenodo.org/record/7623847