Dear Shuxin,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for the bug reports
you've submitted - both here and to the eXist-db project, as Andy noted. I
really like Christian's suggestion to contribute your test cases to the
official W3C test suite. But whichever means you choose, we welcome your
reports and thank you for your team's work on improving these great open
source tools.

Joe