Dear Shuxin Li,

Thanks for sharing the bug reports with us. I appreciate that, they’re
definitely helpful.

You could as well think about creating and sending pull requests for your
test cases to the official W3 test suite [1]. This way, all implementors of
the standard who run the tests may benefit from your observations.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming reports.

Thanks again,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/qt3tests