Another approach:

You could use Apple's Automator to create a shortcut. BBEdit has some nice
components that you can use from inside Automator.

If you choose to create a workflow "as service" (Snow Leopard required) you
will get a menu Item meaning you can select text in your browser, right click
and choose your workflow from the Service submenu in the context menu.

I did not test it but it should work some way like this:

1: Open Automator and create a new workflow as service
2: Add the BBEdit action "Search and Replace" and populate it with the patterns
provided by others in this thread
3: Add the "Copy to clipboard" action

You can now copy text in your browser, choose this workflow from the context
menu and the replaced text will be waiting when you arrive in BBEdit. You could
even economize one step more if you dare using the BBEdit action "Set Contents
of BBEdit Document" on step 3 (but have an eye on the settings).

Regards
Roland