Thanks for your reply, Ted.  Here's an example of a page that has an
existing strum pattern:
http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/Guitar%20Music%20for%20Web/Cash,%20Johnny%20-%20Folsom%20Prison%20Blues.htm

And though the current page I'm working on isn't live, it looks
something like this:
http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/strum-patterns.php

My goal is to copy and paste the strumming patterns from song pages
into the a table with as little work as possible.

Using the PRE element would probably work, except that I've already
spent about 20 hours on the project and changing my approach now may
not be worth it.  Isn't there a way to convert spaces to  
quickly?

Find and replace works pretty well--just a hassle to reconfigure it
after I've used it to do something else.

Thank you!

Rob

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.

Reply via email to