> How do I prevent Tidy in BBEdit when I reflow a document from changing

Tidy does have this option at the command-line level (logical-emphasis), but
I don’t think you can tweak BBEdit’s implementation of Tidy to support it. What
I’d do is create a new Text Factory that runs the Reflow Document command, and
then two search and replaces to tweak the tags back to what you want.

--
Morbus Iff ( drowning in data, bereft of knowledge. )
http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.disobey.com/wiki/