Specifically form elements:

phone, search, url, email, datetime, month, week, time, datetime-local, number, 
range, and color.  I would have hoped for some kind of GUI for building these 
types.  

I was under the impression that BBEdit would be "all or nothing" when it came 
to integrating HTML5.  

Cheers



On 2011-02-05, at 1:57 PM, G. T. Stresen-Reuter wrote:

> Could you be more specific about which elements are new in HTML5 (and 
> consequently which ones are not "chooseable" in BBEdit)?
> 
> I'm just starting with HTML5 and was unaware that there were new form 
> elements. I'd love to know what they are!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to