On 2011-02-07, at 11:35 AM, G. T. Stresen-Reuter wrote:

> This is just a guess but I think Brian was saying that the HTML 5 
> specification isn't "there" yet. Again, I'm just getting into HTML 5 (and 
> thus, am speaking out of ignorance, not uncommon mind you) but I don't recall 
> seeing an official HTML 5 specification and until one is published, change 
> happens (much to the chagrin of our beloved BBEdit developers).

Ah I guess that is relevant since it might change.  Didn't think of it 
changing.  I guess I'm just hungry for 5.  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to