On 7-Feb-2011, at 17:52, Alex Satrapa wrote:

> On 08/02/2011, at 11:12 , Walter Ian Kaye wrote:
>
>> At 08:49 a -0800 02/07/2011, Keith didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:
>>
>>> Mac OS X 10.4 & above has BASH ...
>>
>> I think he meant a discussion list.
>> IRC is good too; #perl on freenode.net is nice. :-)
>
> Not to mention that you wouldn't want to subscribe to the "Bourne Again
> Shell" user list if you're a tcsh user.

Yeah, but how many tcsh users are there?

> And of course all sensible people use ZSH anyway.

I think bash is the most commonly used shell. I used zsh one upon a time, but
then encountered a server cluster that didn't have zsh and had to unlearn some
stuff, so I've stuck with csh (90s to early 2000s) or bash ever since, and
mostly bash.

--
Don't be too sure I'm as crooked as I'm supposed to be. ~ Sam Spade