At 23:49 -0700 2/7/11, LuKreme wrote:
>I think bash is the most commonly used shell. I used zsh one upon a time, but
>then encountered a server cluster that didn't have zsh and had to unlearn some
>stuff, so I've stuck with csh (90s to early 2000s) or bash ever since, and
>mostly bash.

BBEdit worksheets are an attempt to mimic Apple's MPW of old. If you use a
worksheet with tcsh specified you get a much closer approximation than with
bash. The MPW commands were really based on csh but spelled differently.

But then, dammit, I can no longer just execute a BBedit text document the way I
do with real MPW on this OS 9 box.

And, if you want to view a man file do it in a BBEdit worksheet.  No paging
problems there.

--
-->  The best programming tool is a soldering iron <--