On Feb 8, 2011, at 9:17 AM, Doug McNutt wrote:
> At 23:49 -0700 2/7/11, LuKreme wrote:
>> I think bash is the most commonly used shell. I used zsh one upon a time,
>> but then encountered a server cluster that didn't have zsh and had to
>> unlearn some stuff, so I've stuck with csh (90s to early 2000s) or bash ever
>> since, and mostly bash.
>
> And, if you want to view a man file do it in a BBEdit worksheet. No paging
> problems there.
Or, there is a nifty app for viewing man pages in Safari:
http://www.bruji.com/bwana/
--
Rod
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>