I have been happily using TextWrangler for a few years now. Most of what I do is fairly low-level work on HTML files that someone else has created.
I recently tried the BBEdit free trial but didn't really see anything that I needed. Today, though, someone mentioned the preview feature, which might be helpful. With TextWrangler, I open the file in a browser and put it alongside the text file. When I want to see saved changes, I just refresh the browser. Would the BBEdit preview function be an improvement? (I couldn't find any screen shots on the Bare Bones webdsite and my BBEdit free trial has expired so I can't try it.) Thank you, David -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at <http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en> If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group. Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>
