At 1:23 PM -0700 5/3/11, Steve Piercy wrote:
What is "low-level"?
<snip>
Preview may or may not be helpful in this situation. If you work in a
web framework or use virtual URLs or edit an included file, then
Preview does not help much. But if you edit a single HTML file and
Preview it, Preview will update its display of the file as you edit
it. No need to switch to a web browser and refresh.
By low-level, I mean that I am only editing e-mail templates
(replacing text and photos, inserting links, etc.). I am not skilled
enough to create a page from scratch myself.
These are single HTML files, so it sounds as if Preview would work
for me. Otherwise I am constantly having to click on the browser
window and refresh the browser.
David
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>