At 07:25 -0700 on 07/11/2011, Bruce Van Allen wrote about Re: DTD Question:

You might try first substituting the DTD for HTML 4.0.1 Transitional and fix the twenty errors you get with that, if fixing 232 errors seems too challenging at the moment.

I will take a wild guess but I would not be surprised if many (if not most) of the extra 202 errors that HTML5 as opposed to HTML4.0.1 is reporting is simply Upper Case Tags (I think HTML5 uses XHTML's lower case tag criteria). Thus a simple Format (Markup -> Utilities -> Mark Tags Lower Case) will fix the tag case issues.