On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 15:10:31 +0100, "G. T. Stresen-Reuter"
<tedmaster...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Wow. Somebody's having a bad day...
>
>RTFM
>
>And then try being a little more polite before asking for help next time.

I don't see him asking for help.  I see him venting his frustration
after spending too much time struggling with the changes introduced
with v10.  Changes that don't actually seem to be improvements.  And
despite that some might see it as rude or obnoxious, it's still good
feedback for the developers.  It's quite obvious from the message
traffic over the past couple months that BB really missed the mark
with some of the enhancements in v10.