Michael Buesch wrote:

> I'd really _love_ to know where to get a b43 (not legacy) device
> that worked in bcm43xx and broke in b43. Somebody any pointers? Or maybe
> someone
> could probably donate one? We can also do things like: You ship
> me your card that doesn't work and I will buy you another one that does work.
> Anyone?

Any ASUS WL-138G V2 R3.00 or R3.01 would fit the bill. The chip is a
BCM4318. If anyone has one in Europe and is willing to participate,
that would be great. If not, I could send the one that I have. It was
donated to me, and I would not need it to be replaced; however,
amazon.de has one for sale for 16 Euro, which is about what it would
cost for me to ship mine to you if you want it anytime soon.

Larry