Hi! to Greg and Hugh and those still following this thread.

I feel suitably humbled, throwing my opinion in with yours, as I respect you
both greatly and revere your work.

I think you are both right, in a sense.

In an earlier email, I mentioned those who seem to regard "Spiritual
Foundations for the renewal of Agriculture" by RS as some sort of religious
text frozen in time. I am not saying you are among those numbers, Greg, But
when I read RS, to me, he is talking more about the energetic than the
physical. When he is talking about the movement from the Point to the
Periphery etc it sounds very close to Radionics to me. As I said in that
post, I believe that RS would have taken Radionics on board with open arms.

If one wants to do a few acres, [as I have done for five or six years], it is
no great problem hand stir and hand apply the Preps and get some exercise at
the same time, there are no difficulties. If one has a few tens, hundreds or
even the odd few thousand acres, mechanical stirrers and boom sprays will do
the task, providing the land can be accessed by vehicles. But, should one
want to do substantial areas, say a quarter or half a million acres, even the
use of Crop Duster Aircraft would become a major tactical exercise. Even if
one was using aircraft, there is a limit to how many acres one can cover at
the few windows of optimum application time. If for no other reason,
Radionics and the RS inspired Preps can allow a broadcast of energy to a
substantial area of land, far beyond the ability of physical spreading.

Watching this list, I get the impression that many think that when applying
the RS inspired Preps they are applying an amount of significant physical
material that then interacts with the land and that which is on and in it. If
one uses an once and a half ounces to the acre or 80 grams to the Hectare and
one considers only the top two inch/ 50 ml of top soil, which is the limit of
chemical agriculture (but we know with RS inspired Preps, we can effect the
top 400 or 500 ml) it is a ratio of around one in one million (assuming a
cube metre of soil weighs around 1.6 tonnes). This compares with chemical
fertilizers at one to a few thousand. (I do not advocate chemical
fertilizers.)

On this list, there has been much to do about the risks of damaging Biota in
the stirring and spreading, which I do not question, but if one looks at the
weight of any one type of Biota, within the above 80 grams of say BD 500,
when shared over the approximate 80 Tonnes, it is a ratio of almost
uncalculatable numbers. If, having separated the biota from the compost
component and one looks at the nutritional, fertilizing value of the compost,
or it's quality and quantify as Biota food, it really will not do much in a
ratio of one in a million or there abouts. It is without doubt that RS
inspired Preps do work, but they work out of all proportion with their
physical presence. We can not consider the RS inspired Preps in physical
terms. Then, how do we consider them?

Much of RS's teaching is about energy and I think that is how we need to
consider RS inspired Preps. Those of us who have followed Phil Callahan work,
will know that animal horns are archetypal antenna. We know the emphasis RS
put on timing in relationship with the movements of the planets. I suggest
that the processes involved in energizing a Prep is is not far from some
Radionics processes. The horn works as an antenna, it's void as a resonator,
taking the energy collected by the horn, modifying and magnifying it and
setting it in the Prep. The stirring adds more energy and "bulks up" the Prep
and the energy it contains. When we walk around a small acreage, with a pail
and brush or a hand sprayer, are we spreading energy and intent, or does
BD501 has measurable presence and action?

So why not use Radionic Devices and do it from the comfort of the office?

I have worked with crystals and colour for many years. In the last couple of
years I have started studying Benoytosh Bhattacharyya's Gem Therapy and the
related Colour system. I have the Rae Cards and have been using them on
family and friends as I learn. Using a Malcolm Rae Instrument, I have made
homoeopathics like drops and to my surprise, one can taste the difference
between colours. I then made up a number of Flower Essences and again, one
can taste the difference. I know they work, but did not expect to be able to
taste one from another!

Fifty years ago the Delawarr Laboratories were successfully projecting colour
on a photo of a garden bed and producing effects that were verified by
independent observers. A 1954 model instrument sits a metre from me. That
instrument has a light source, 64 colour filters and a set of Base 10 knobs.
Thus a colour and an agricultural rate could be broadcast at the same time. I
have worked for a client who lives an eight hour drive away, it is much
easier to use that instrument or any of the much more modern ones at our
disposal, than to spend two days travelling. That instrument is about the
size and shape of a large suit case, but we can do much more with modern
instruments that fit easily in a shoe box.

Gil