It was written,

> So why not use Radionic Devices and do it from the comfort of the office?

This is what worries (for lack of a better way of putting it) the more
"archaic folk".
Why not put your love for your kids in a radionic device and do so from the
comfort of the office?

It seems to me that the major difference between BD and other Ag is
conscious spirituality.
Let's stop bashing the "traditionalists" for how ignorant they/I am (though
I don't consider myself either)
and understand that this whole form of ag is like a living prayer. The only
problem that I see arising
from this whole debate is the bickering amongst brothers and sisters and the
possibility to cookie cutter
Biodynamics with the type of attitude depicted above.

I truly do not mean to bash anyone. It is just a shame to see such a
wonderful concept turn into
such bickering, anger and the need to prove or put down.

Just think on this for a moment. As we have simplified or production, what
has happened.
First we have not created more time for ourselves as was the intent but
less.
We have solved a handful of problems to create a mountain more.
And the quality of stuff now is crap.
When embarking on a new technology I believe that we have to understand that
this is the trend of
humanity. Keeping this these concepts in mind in our creative endeavors can
only help the outcome.

In Love and Light,
Chris