Dear Chris,
You are most welcome to all the warm and fussy's you want. I have no argument
with that.

I live in an area where large scale agriculture is only a hundred years old.
2005 will mark the first direct export of wheat from my area. (Eyre Peninsula,
South Australia). We have very old. very thin and heavily depleted soils. First
we used Guano, then trace elements, then Super phosphate, then nitrogen, then
pesticides, then herbicides, then no-til......

We have destroyed our soil Biota, fritered our soil carbon, built hard pans and
developed salinity like you would not believe. Our acid soils have slipped to
between 4 and 4.5 pH and the alkaline soil range from 8.5 to 9.8 pH, as a result
of our agricultural practises. I have seen soil analysis with soil carbon down
to 0.01%. Over clearing has resulted in climate change, further excepting the
conditions. Our Ag Extension Officers tell us that in much less than another
hundred years, we will reduce our area to a grazing area that will be too poor
to still carry sheep and goats will be the only envisioned income generating use
for the land.

I assure you there are many good folk among the farmers who are fast going broke
as they follow the dictates of the multinationals, and I am sure they are
praying to the best of their ability.

I live in a world that is much more damaged than that of RS.

While I think that what he was teaching was easily applied in those days of
small fields, manual labour and horses, the popularization of the tractor was
still years away and started in the UK, US, NZ and Os and not getting to his
part of the world until after WW2, in any quantity. We have manpower ratios of
one man working two to five thousand acres, in cropping land and one man working
a hundred square miles in some grazing country.

I grew up in a very different part of Australia, where condition were much more
like those of RS's time and place. Good soil, adequate rain, farm labour, horses
and very limited chemical use. To day those small farms that supported one or
more families are now the retreat from the nearby city for those who want to
commute and live within the few remaining vineyards and orchards....

In my hostile environment, dramatic changes must happen, if total agricultural
wipe out is not to happen.

While I am having promising successes using the BD Preps, both conventionally
prepared and those made Radionicly. But I believe that is necessary to move
beyond these and develop Preps specific to our local needs. This may take the
form of finding our local equivalents and building Preps from these, or it may
be by some other method and I invite folk in Oz and NZ who are interested, to
join me in doing this. We know for example that our Drooping She Oak, is a close
match for Horse Tail. But we do not have large horned animals that readily
replaces the cow for a BD500 replacement. So I think it needs some one who
communicates with the Devas to ask them, so we can make and trail that which
they suggest.

I think also that we will need to take into account our widely different soils
and conditions.

Gil