Dear Wayne, Sharon, Peter et al,

<<Peter said, "I ask people to talk about their concerns until they
have expressed a clear intention that can then be worked with. It takes two
to tango! One person's formular may not be the correct method for all to
work with but it serves as a safe recipe while some one is learning to make
the art of healing their own.">>

This is a clear expression about how important intent is to healing and a
good expression of how/why one would work with a healer until feeling they
are able to heal themselves. We need a comfort level in order to engage with
the healing process whether working with another person or oneself.

I repeat that I know that the human vessel is capable of self healing. This
is not to deny, that often many of us need help, healers or some other nudge
into a place where we are ready to be healed. Illness, tragedies, sickness,
diseases, sorrows; many of these things come to us to bring us lessons about
ourselves and the lives we have scripted for ourselves. There are many forms
of healing, many ways to be healed, some using an established protocol and
others not.

I would imagine Jesus Christ didn't really need any protocol in order to
heal, and for some, there might be great fear around a healing that had no
procedure. Others may be ready and open to receive spontaneous healing
either through divinity, source, god, the mother, one's higher self, guides,
etc etc.

The opportunities for healing are endless, as are our opportunities to unify
with our highest deepest selves, our True Self which is the simple Self that
can heal ourselves and others.

Love & Light,
jane