> I wish you'd comment on this info a bit more. What intentional particles?
> And intention--who's and how to counteract this?

Hi All -
 I would first observe that, from the point of view of Western Tropical
astrology, both Uranus (Cosmic Shakti)  and Neptune (Cosmic Waters) are in
the dry, yang air sign of Aquarius.  That to me seems to be a major Sky Sign
of all this.

Uranus in particular will exactly conjunct the USA Moon (27 Aquarius in the
July 4, 1776 horoscope - Sibley version)  three big times this year.  The
Moon is a major player in our nation chart, for we are founded under the
sign of Cancer, ruled by the Moon.

The three exact conjunctions are :
March 29-31, 2002
Aug. 10-12, 2002 (but in truth Uranus goes slowly over the Moon all summer
in close orb)
Jan 19-21, 2003.

Since the Moon is the primary ruler of the physical waters, it would seem
the year-long conjunction of the drying, shocking  Uranian  impulse will
continue to hit us in the belly and breast (Moon), the heart (Sun in the
Moon's sign of Cancer), and the ankles (Aquarius).  What does that mean in
terms of a nation's physical being?  Your speculation is as good as mine.

We seem collectively unable to handle the Shakti shocks, which are
altogether drying in addition to everything else, and the waters - in all
respects physical, emotional and etheric - are toxic.  All this seems
entirely likely to be intensified in the months ahead.

I could go on at length about the Big Planetary Sky Sign of the year (Saturn
in Gemini opposite Pluto in Sagittarius), but I will suffice to say that
this influence - which has been dominant since 2001, is waxing toward
fulfillment in late May, 2002.

Without trying to be glib, I feel the best any individual can do is to
follow our visions with integrity, and hoe carefully our own little acres.
Larger forces are at work.  Yet our responsibilities to hold the vision and
work toward their realization continue.  But I am getting preachy, so I will
close this section with a short expression of hope.  I feel we (all of us)
are going to come through all of this - ultimately - much more wide awake
spiritually, and much more ready to build a culture that is honoring of all
the beings who are part of the Sacred Hoop of life on Earth. That is good.

> Also, Steven, you're a Reiki master, are you not? I was hoping you too could
> share a couple of stories about vibrational healing with us if you don't
> mind...

I have been a Reiki practitioner since 1977, and a Master since 1990.  I
studied with John Harvey Gray, 89, the longest-practicing Master in the
West.  He's great.

I've had dozens and dozens of wonderful experience giving Reiki over the
years, for it is in truth an effective aid.  I served as a firefighter for
years in my small town, and often was able to effectively comfort and
support people in extreme trauma at accidents and fires.

Most recently I arrived to visit at the home of my old friend Sherry
Jennings in Wilton, NH (she has taught the K class at Pine Hill Waldorf
School since forever).  Sherry had just fallen and twisted her ankle
wickedly.  She was in excruciating pain.  The Reiki (and a Medicine Song)
helped enormously.  She was able to sleep comfortably all night, and,
thankfully, next day the X-rays showed no damage.  After the treatment she
never felt any pain, nor was she at all hobbled in her walking.   Sherry was
amazed.  (And truth to tell, so was I - I always am amazed, over and over,
for I'm a skeptical kind of guy. But there, once again, was fresh evidence
staring me in the face).  Yay Reiki !   It's good stuff. Not the answer to
all health issues, but a definite aid. Should be a part of everyone's
Medicine Bag.

Watch who you approach as a teacher, though.  Lots of people have gotten
Wildly Creative with Reiki in recent years.  Some of the innovations are no
doubt worthwhile, but some are dangerous.  Best, I feel, to start with just
the simple basic energies teachings and then work with them for several
years before getting too experimental.  It's good to cultivate humility in
this miraculous realm, and know how little you (and often others) know.

Best, Steven

Steven McFadden, Director
Chiron Communications
7 Avenida Vista Grande  #195