Why don't you try reaching out to the pagan community, a more earth based
'religion' than the so called new age.
When I said 'New Age,' I was, carelessly or not, including Pagans.

I think it is important to remember that biodynamics is an evolved discipline. For the most part, the current pagan movement appears to be valuing devolution.

I'm not criticizing, of course, but I think that biodynamics would have to be misrepresented and probably demeaned in order to appeal to a large pagan audience.

My post was not intended to be about marketing per se, but simply an aknowledgement of what a small percentage of the population is interested in farming with subtle energies and, of those, how few really care enough about expanding the knowledge base around these insights to leave the comfort of their living rooms to support teachers and events.

I guess, if like the modern pagan events (as a 2-time May Day host, I'm qualified to speak on this topic) we BD people became known for orgies at our gatherings, we may gather more attendees and more energy, but one always has to wonder what the long term value of gonad-based interest is. Not, of course, am I critical of people who join organizations to meet people, either.