I'm not qualified to speak for pagans, or biodynamic farmers for that
matter. Perhaps part of your quandary, is that one can also learn about
subtle energies without attending conferences, but by walking out one's own
door into the world and by meeting local farmers and supporting local
teachers & events.

It's a shame that more 'local' folks from your area did not attend your
conference. Sounds like the market calls to them more than the subtle
energies or the wonderful teachers you've assembled.

Maybe quality is more important than quantity of attendees.