My statement concerning the power lines in Hugh's published photo was to refer to an image that I assume many on the list, if they are serious about non chemical agriculture, would subscribe to Acres and be familiar with that photo. The photo is related to Radionic Broadcast, not trees, cattle or scrub. I mearly noted that example as an image that I thought should be familiar to a reasonable proportion of the list, without posting photographs, which it seems many can not handle. I could list many things that distort or block a Radionic Broadcast. I believe these factors show us clearly how it is working when not blocked or interfered with.

As for power transmission lines, both my son and I can detect these when being driven, blindfold in a car. [We have some one else drive.] I also have an instrument and antenna built in Oz by Hugh Sangster, based on Dr Phil Calahan's work, that measures the radiation from Power Lines and the readings are parallel with the sensations experienced by a sensitive when passing under them.

Some types of fencing material will interfere with Radionic Broadcast, just as they can negate micro waves and Radar. I can go into this at depth, but it may not be of interest to the list. We also have identified like interference with "Towers of Power".

Gil

Allan Balliett wrote:
Gil - This wasn't a call to judgement. It was a simple statement that in the course of their work, Snip