----- Original Message -----
From: "mroiboz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Biodynamic Food and Farming Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: Dornachian reactions?

> How does this help if one cannot make all the BD preps except Valerian?
The
> new EU rules are no animals parts to be used for prep. making.  Same
problem
> for anthr. homeopathic medicine.
> Michael.
Hi  Michael
                We have already available the malcolm rae cards representing
all of steiner's remedies plus the horn clays (as well as about 3000 other
homeopatic substances) - using these cards and a small non powered
instrument we bought for $525 (Aussie dollars - thats a whisker under
$US300) - we can make more or less unlimited quantities of these remedies at
practically nil cost and for very little effort. There is no physical
substance involved - the preps used to prepare the cards, I believe, are
Hugh Lovel's, and thats the closest they ever got to my farm.
                 As an alternative to this method, with the instrument we
have you can use a small amount of the "real" substance as input and
potentise that - still there is nil physical substance in the potentised
material.
To say that this way will not or cannot work is to go in total denial of
homeopathic medicine. This may not be the preferred option but it is an
effective one.
cheers
Lloyd Charles