Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: radionics, voodoo, holy cards, and 3rd class relics

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Myren
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 1:31 AM

The one last thing I wish to say before I unsubscribe from this list is that the school of Spirit I went to as teenager and over the past 19yrs says DO NOT PLAY WITH PLANETARY ENERGIES BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.....

PEACE
ERIC

P.S. Llloyd if any of my words have bothered you maybe their is a reason and maybe you should look to the inside and find out what that reason is :-)

Please Eric - read the posts carefully - I write strongly in defence of something that I believe passionately in, have used with care and good intent, and used for the good af all concerned. I put forward a strong defence because what I do has been attacked equally strongly. If I have said some specific thing that offends you I am happy to apologise for that (need to know what it is though). But if you think to make me feel bad by resigning from the list then , no sir,  thats a piece of baggage I will not carry, thats your decision alone.
I wish you well
Lloyd Charles