Resonant Info wrote:

So, do you see any relationships between the holy cards, relics and radionics, whether with preps or Rae cards? What are the differences between all these? Would it be possible to have Rae cards made for relics, or even holy water?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you would anyway!) but isn't the manner in which a priest at the altar blesses water to make it 'holy' very similar to that of a Reiki or other hands-on healing practitioner 'bringing in' energy (Divine or Universal depending upon one's beliefs)?

Speaking of myself, I can and do charge (energise) water for all sort of reasons and purposes. It is known already that water has a memory. Presumably H2O has a frequency too. I imagine there would be frequency differences between pure rainwater and ordinary tap water (the latter in towns and cities having an energy content of about one three hundredth of rainwater). Considering the way whole tracts of land can be energised radionically, surely we should be able to radionically produce and broadcast water using a Rae card!

(The "it's all energy" point is accepted already, but is not of much use otherwise.)

By whose standard and interpretation?

Roger