On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Siddharth Amaravadi <
siddharth.amarav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Robert, thank you once again, just a small correction I'm using a
> Beaglebone Black. When I tried referring to the officialpage of seeed
> studio I found this
> http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/images/thumb/8/8e/Grove_
> Temperature_Sensor_Hw_connect.jpg/600px-Grove_Temperature_
> Sensor_Hw_connect.jpg
>
> So i connected the Temperature Sensor to the I2C bus.
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong and let me know any other inputs which can
> solve my problem.

Yeah i saw that picture too, that's so mis-leading..

That "pin" on that board, must have an adc-pinmux option.. or it's the
wrong stock picture..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYj8z6f-i%3DnfqGNXjZYi4AQNzgrvNcQf8zXkawA0yi_pEg%40mail.gmail.com.