Thank You guys for all the help. I resolved my issue.

Thank You Jason for suggesting me the voltage divider.

Robert, thank you so very much for every thing. You helped me figure out
the issue that it wasn't I2C and it can be read only through ADC and then
the voltage divider.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAHc05GQWUWiCbRLgL7Lwjbk4gCtLsbe%2B8Xr8r26rPYzamwQV0w%40mail.gmail.com.