Hello Nelson,

I am currently trying to get the one wire working with a beaglebone.  I
have done various paths but can't seem to get any to work.  Would you be
able to direct me to a webpage that works for the beaglebone using the
lastest kernel and a ds18B20?

Thanks,

Cory

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/03655acb-f0c5-47b7-9092-56d94b2ff02b%40googlegroups.com.