if [ ! -f /sys/bus/w1/devices/28-*/w1_slave ] ; then
        modprobe w1-gpio
        echo 'BB-W1-P9.12' > /sys/devices/platform/bone_capemgr/slots
        sleep 1
fi

That pretty much mean if file /sys/bus/w1/devices/28-*/w1_slave exists
-> modprobe w1-gpio -> load the BB-W1-P9.12 file into capemanager
then of course -> sleep for 1 second.

If you need a different pin for one wire, then you'll have use another
device tree file in place of BB-W1-P9.12

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORpuW%2BGDKrXEZJRRnHQgUWpgG3-Rp_mxsCRaDKpd4Zv67w%40mail.gmail.com.