It'll load the w1( one wire ) driver module if not already loaded, then
it'll get the temperature from the device every 5 seconds. It'll also load
the BB-W1-P9.12 device tree file. I'd assume you'd need to edit this file,
or change the overlay file to be loaded if you need to use a different pin.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORq95LP3ZK8MS6d2_wy-CzMxK80FGGNc8M1h5vBNqwmsLQ%40mail.gmail.com.