just got the newest version now I'm looking to do your next step.  I don't
follow your disable cape_unversal=enable (open /boot/uEnv.txt) Are you
asking me to remove the # from this?  I also don't have disable
cape_unversal=enable

tHanks,

Cory

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ce57b794-a773-4f66-a2cd-c7474e3177f7%40googlegroups.com.