Hi,

 I got this Beaglebone Black RS485 Cape from
amazon
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=BeagleBone+Black+CAPE+RS485&pldnSite=1

 I'm new to Beaglebone Black and RS485 Cape. I didn't any source for the
communication between RS485 and BBB online. So I need help in software
module and and how to communicate using RS485 via BBB. In the end I want to
control Relay (3.3V / 5V) using RS485 Cape.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c93f30bd-2752-42b5-a29d-86e94fd4f1fc%40googlegroups.com.