>> I am facing some issues in the project you suggested :
> https://github.com/ehayon/BeagleBone-GPIO/blob/master/src/gpio.c

 in the last function analogRead(PIN p) it always reads the last 12 bits
 from the FIFO0DATA register
I am using this code and value is got from reading from this register is
somewhat misleading (from misleading i mean they are not the same value
that we read from "/sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0/in_voltage%d_raw" )
So plz suggest what could be wrong in it and also tell me this if  2 or
more pins are configured to FIFO0 then how beaglebone differentiates
between which pin's ADC data is present in it and how can use it correct
the output readings.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/14405990-e292-4aa1-89db-739b6fba3907%40googlegroups.com.