Hello Dennis,

Yep...I changed the wiring and changed a uEnv.txt file in the /boot
directory. I have the P9_40/AIN1 pin connect now instead of the P9_39/AIN0.
When I stated that I changed a file, I changed the file to enable
BB-ADC1,BB-ADC2 instead of having it enabled at BB-AIN0, BB-AIN1.

The software is completely different too. I used this set of software to
check the TMP36 just like the older software I used in a post not too long
ago.

Seth

P.S. I will work backwards like you are discussing and I will keep trying.
I know I should have some pins enabled with my Cape Universal disabled. I
am probably way off base but this is what I have done so far. Sorry for not
giving every detail. I will wait to hear from you again while attempt to
work some magic.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4b7db55b-2436-4fb2-ae1c-97209df12cc3%40googlegroups.com.