Hello,

I am using a couple different books. I am using the Programming the
BeagleBone Black from Monk and another book called Evil Genius by Rush. It
is a similar book on the BBB. I had some odd connections at first. You are
right. I guess I am learning what I am doing.

Seth

P.S. I lost track of all the info. I have accumulated over the last year. I
will try to keep better records. If you have any questions, let me know. I
will look up some items on what I am discussing. I got the readings from
the BBGW to list Celsius and Fahrenheit near what the house is listing on
the dial. I am still about 10 degrees off, though.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b8365ff3-1c34-48a2-95b0-eb9d4bcf1e4e%40googlegroups.com.