Hello Again Mr. Dennis,

Seth here. I have done some small time work on what wiring I have
concocted. Here goes:

TMP36:

Pin 1 is + Vs and it is connected to P9_34 or GNDA_ADC.

Pin 2 is Vout and it is connected to P9_40 or AIN1.

and...

Pin 3 is GND and it is connected to P9_03 or VDD_3V3.

Now...I have been wrong before and I am just listening to the info. from
the book. I will do some extra research on this project from the
schematic:
http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/TMP35_36_37.pdf.

I got this link from Digi Key. They still sell these TMP36 sensors.

Seth

P.S. If you get bored, let me know what you think. Oh and I just changed
the uEnv.txt file in the /boot directory to
enable=BB-AIN1,BB-GNDA_ADC,VDD_3V3 and then I rebooted the machine. I am
getting an exact read of the 130 C degrees and 201 F degrees. I think this
will better suit your needs if you are choosing to still help me out. Thank
you again, sir.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9eaae0a7-2c6b-4cb3-9863-d10d2ebfa65e%40googlegroups.com.