Hi,

Update: It seems I was not fully paying attention when running config-pin
(I ran it from a script) I actually get an error when attempting to
configure P2_24:

config-pin -a P2_24 qep
dash: echo: I/O error
Cannot write pinmux file: /sys/devices/platform/ocp/ocp:P2_24_pinmux/state

config-pin -q P2_24 qep
P2_24 Mode: default Direction: pin_not_exported Value: pin_not_exported

dmesg shows this error:

[   68.234357] bone-pinmux-helper ocp:P2_24_pinmux: Failed to find state qep

Cheers,

Ric

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3480bc1f-f1ec-45b4-a7ca-19d992d6c64f%40googlegroups.com.