Oh, that's a pity. Makes it hard to know exactly where to place cutouts along
the edges. I mean, I can measure it with calipers, but it's hard to get it
accurate. In particular, I wanted to have the reset button insert into a boss
on the enclosure to protect it from accidental presses.

> On Feb 9, 2018, at 16:39 , Gerald Coley <gcol...@emprodesign.com> wrote:
>
> No, we never did one. We did not do the profiles for all of the parts on the
> board.
>
> Gerald

Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com