Older versions of Eagle can do 3D exports. The process flow I have used with
Eagle6 is -

Generate a ENM file from the ULP exporter.
Convert the ENM to a suitable 3D file format STEP
Import there STEP file into MCAD

There are suppose to be ULPs that can generate a SAT but that triggers a bug
in my MCAD importer.

The problem is still associating components with models. But that is the
problem that makes it complex to do in Allegro.

For case design, a rough model can be created by:
- Make DXF export of the board (Gerber conversion or open file in Allegro and
output a DXF). Goal is to get a 2D outline of the board with cutouts, holes,
etc.
- Import DXF into MCAD and extrude it to the thickness of the PCB (0.062)
- Create an assembly with the extruded board and place the larger components
(connectors usually). A lot of connectors have locating pins that can be used
to locate the model.

A little more work but workable.

Hunyue Yau
http://www.hy-research.com/